COVID-19 and the ongoing pandemic has many people concerned about how to best protect their health and safety, especially parents of small children. Little Playmates has adopted a comprehensive and effective system of Covid-safe practices to help minimize the risk of exposure and give every parent confidence in the efforts we’re taking to protect your child.
Covid-safe practices include:
· DAILY sanitizing of all toys and play equipment, including the playground
· HOURLY sanitizing of all high-touch areas such as tables, door handles, light switches, etc.
· WEEKLY deep cleanings with Protexus Electromagnetic sanitizing sprayers
· CONSTANT hand washing between every activity, before and after meals, toileting and more
Covid-safe policies include:
· Masks REQUIRED for ALL staff and children age 3 and above
· MANDATORY health screening (temperature check and health assessment questions)
for everyone that enters the building
· All Little Playmates employees are COVID tested monthly,
above and beyond what the State of New Mexico requires
· NO OUTSIDE VISITORS are allowed onto the childcare floor, including parents
· OUTSIDE drop-off and pick-up with staff members escorting children through
health screening and into classrooms